We've been looking for you!
Human Appeal Australia
We are all unique with different abilities, we invite you to use yours to add value to our organisation, help others and spread light across the world.
A large Australian Humanitarian Aid organisation, Human Appeal Australia (HAA) are seeking a Graphic Designer/Web Designer to join an established team. This position is part of the Marketing team for HAA. The Graphic Designer position reports to the Marketing Manager.
A large Australian Humanitarian Aid organisation, Human Appeal Australia (HAA) are seeking a Graphic Designer/Web Designer to join an established team.
This position is part of the Marketing team for HAA. The Graphic Designer position reports to the Marketing Manager. The main responsibilities of the incumbent will be to provide graphic design solutions, maintaining corporate websites and support to the marketing department.
As a member of the Marketing team, it will be the main role to promote a positive image of HAA, which meet both internal and external client needs by
- Providing high quality graphic design work in an efficient and cost effective manner;
- Designing documents using print and electronic media;
- Assist in the digital graphic maintenance of the organisations websites
- Create graphic designs for social media and promotional videos
The main responsibilities of the incumbent will be to provide high-level graphic design as well as a high level of web design support for HAIA. These duties will include, but not be restricted to, the following tasks:
- Design and publish print and electronic communications material such as flyers, brochures, posters advertisements, newsletters and other corporate documents and promotional materials.
- Production of advertisements for local media outlets in conformance with Corporate advertising themes;
- Maintain and regularly update website to design specifications. This includes:
- Daily checks of site accuracy and content management
- Monitoring industry trends and advising management of recommended alterations and enhancements
- Creating additional websites as required
- Contribute effectively to the Marketing and other teams to provide design and web publishing advice to a broad range of work areas.
- A degree/diploma or equivalent work experience in advanced multimedia, graphic or web design
- Have a minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar multimedia communications role
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of the Adobe suite
- Experience producing digital and visual communication and collateral including layout, marketing materials, electronic templates, print and e-newsletters
- Works Well in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
The position is based at the HAA Head Office in Lakemba. If you feel you have skills & attributes to be a key contributor in our marketing team, please email our Marketing Manager at email@example.com & send your resume and portfolio of your best work or links to your design portfolio.