We've been looking for you!
Human Appeal Australia
We are all unique with different abilities, we invite you to use yours to add value to our organisation, help others and spread light across the world.
Human Appeal Job Ad Melbourne
About the business
Human Appeal International Australia: A leading international humanitarian development organization that values human life and dignity, embracing justice and equality in a world free of suffering and poverty.
Job Tasks and Key Responsibilities
- Daily Phone calls Incoming and Outgoing
- Taking Donation/ Gift Payments processing through Raisers Edge (CRM)
- Manage Customer Complaints
- Follow up Queries
- Supervise and replying to incoming emails for specific team members
- Welcome online chats from Melbourne Donors
- Collaboration and Organisation of Functions and Community Events
- Assisting other team members as and when needed
Rewards and Recognition
- Attain valuable skills and build relationships with the local community
- A supportive corporate culture and working environment
- Workplace training and mentoring
- Genuine sense of purpose and satisfaction that you are making a difference
- Salary packaging
Skills and Attributes
- Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- Fluent English and Arabic (written and spoken) highly desirable.
- A high level of competence in the full range of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge in Raisers Edge (CRM) is preferable, but not mandatory
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure working environment.
- Positive, happy and smiling, able to build on the great workplace culture and provide exceptional customer service.
- An engaged and energetic team player who celebrates shared success and willing to go the extra mile to help the team.
- Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to both customers and colleagues
If you are interested,
Please send your cover letter along with your resume bellow