Terms & Conditions
1. The Eid Show Got Talent and Multicultural Costume Showcase are open to children, aged between 4 and 12.
2. A parent/legal guardian must register on behalf of the contestant.
3. Performances could be accompanied with voice generated music, beatboxing or Daff (own original act, cover or mashup is allowed).
4. The organisers would like to remind competitors and performers to dress modestly.
5. The Eid Show Got Talent will be held on Saturday 17th August 2019 @ Bankstown Eid Show Main Stage and a winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random person from the audience.
6. The draw for Eid Show Got Talent participants will take place on the same day after the performance @ Bankstown Eid Show Main Stage.
7. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
8. You consent to be photographed or videoed for advertising, educational, performing or promotional purposes, open to the public in any kind of media.
9. You agree to grant to the Producer, Human Appeal Australia (HAA), and anyone authorised by the Producer, the license to use all or part of your Video/ Photo/ Audio before, during, and after the showcase, sublicensing others to use the material and using the material for any other promotion including, without limitation, the right to edit, alter or modify the Video/Photo/Audio Materials in any and all media worldwide without restriction. This includes, but not limited to any image, photography, DVD and other audio-visual content, your name, likeness, actions and biographical material.
10. You authorise HAA and anyone authorised by the Producer to state the contestant’s name, age, hometown and use the video taken as the entry, before, during and after the performance on promotional and in any other media, without consideration or payment beyond the awarded prizes.
11. You consent not to hold responsible HAA and anyone authorised by the Producer, its directors, employees, and affiliates responsible for any liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind in connection with the contest, audition, performance or prizes won.
12. You consent to the Producer, HAA and anyone authorised by the Producer to collect, use and keep the personal information provided by you and your child.