Human Appeal Australia
Human Appeal Australia (HAA) aims to strengthen humanity’s fight against poverty and social injustice. Through the provision of immediate relief and establishment of self-sustaining development programs, we aim to invest in real, effective solutions. By establishing firm and loyal grass root relationships with local, national and international partners we are able to access some of the most hard to reach places at the most vulnerable of times.
Role and Responsibilities
- Organize fundraising events and ensure growth of fundraising activities, donors and donations of the organization.
- Participate, contribute and support HAA’s local and international campaigns and activities throughout the year and help in ensuring their success.
- Support our partners and their event organisers with our promotional material, banners, and other needed materials as per event.
- Money box collection and distribution to current and future locations on regular basis.
- Stay up to date to latest fundraising tools, methods and practices.
- Distribute fundraising and promotional materials.
- Provide monthly reporting of progress and achievement of
- Assist in planning and executes community engagement activities
- Be a key player in identifying potential opportunities that contributes to the organisation’s growth and coming up with creative and innovative fundraising projects.
- Attend and represent HAA to any fundraising events that supports the organisation.
- Responsible to the supervision and execution of any fundraising activities within the state.
- Support the team with general administration and donation recording.
- Assist the team and fill up gaps when needed.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Dedication and passion to philanthropy, humanitarian work and fundraising.
- Demonstrates a proven track record in working in non-profit organisation and a strong background and experience in the not-for-profit sector.
- An excellent communicator with proven experience of working within a fundraising/consumer media.
- Proven stakeholder management skills and ability to build constructive and
effective relationships with donors
- Experience in community fundraising.
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Obtain a relevant college degree.
• The ability to work in a high traffic, fluid work environment
• The ability to work in a team and autonomously.
• Experience of providing an excellent donor/supporter care service to high profiled individuals.
• Must have very strong relationships building skills and have significant contacts with a range of key stakeholders including high level supporters.
• Ability to work on own initiative and proactively to drive the program forward.
• Strong motivation and empathy towards the aims and objectives of the organisation
- Career development – Ample opportunities for career progression from this role
- Professional development – Ongoing training will be provided to help you succeed
- Great culture – Enjoy working within a friendly team with regular social events.
- A competitive remuneration package with ability to salary package up to $15,900.
"*" indicates required fields